Why not take a look: rheingold offers internships lasting at least 6 weeks and preferably longer
2014 is already becoming rather full. The next available placements will be in early 2015.
We ask that you:
• are studying psychology / social / cultural / media studies
• have an interest in market, media and cultural studies
• are curious and open minded about new ways of looking at the issues and cultural
• are interested in depth-psychological social research (and ideally have some
experience with it)
• are willing to work flexible hours
• are proficient in PowerPoint and Word
• are fluent in English
Internships provide the opportunity to get a feel for the techniques of morphological psychology within the context of market and media research at one of Germany’s most renowned market research institutes. Our interns are directly involved in project work and assist our project teams with the preparation, implementation and evaluation of psychological qualitative research. This includes being involved in rheingoldGroups™ and workshops, customer contact, participation in rheingoldInterviews™ and active participation in review sessions and helping to put together presentations.
How to Apply?
Simply send us your CV, including any certificates you may have, and a brief statement of why you want to join our internee program, what you expect from it, and what we can expect from you.
Please send us your application for an internship in the first half of the year by 30/6 of the previous year. And for an internship in the second half of the year by 31/12 of the previous year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your enquiries.
Applications should be sent to rocker~AT~rheingold-online.de or to:
rheingold GmbH und Co. KG